iPhone SE is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever.(1) Featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, for incredible performance in apps, games and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits and six lighting effects. Next-generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life(2) and water resistance,(3) it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not so big size.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display(1)
- Water and dust resistant (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP67)(3)
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging(4)
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features
(1) Display size is measured diagonally.
(2) Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
(3 )iPhone SE is splash, water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
(4) Qi wireless chargers sold separately.