iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone.(1)
Designed with the most durable glass ever in an iPhone and a surgical-grade stainless steel band. Charges
wirelessly.(2) Resists water and dust.(3) 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation for great low-light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting.(4) Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in an iPhone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
• 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone(1)
• All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant(3)
• 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps(4)
• 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting(4)
• Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in an iPhone
• Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers(2)
(1) The iPhone X display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(2) Charging mat sold separately.
(3) iPhone X is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and
resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user
guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
(4) Portrait Lighting available in beta.