iPhone X features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with HDR and True Tone.(1) An all-screen design and a surgical- grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly.(2) Resists water and dust.(3) 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilisation. TrueDepth camera with Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting. Face ID lets you unlock and use Apple Pay with just a glance.4 Powered by the A11 Bionic chip, iPhone X supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. And iOS 12 — Apple’s most advanced mobile operating system — with powerful new tools that make iPhone more personal than ever.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR(1)
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes)(3)
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera — Portrait mode and Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay(4)
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- Wireless charging — works with Qi chargers(2)
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime(5)
(1) The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone X screen is 5.85 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(2) Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
(3) iPhone X is splash, water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
(4) Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/uk/ios/feature-availability/apple-pay.
(5) Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.