The USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter allows you to mirror your Mac or iPad Pro display to your VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p HD. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (sold separately).
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad Pro.
This adapter is compatible with the following devices:
- 12-inch MacBook
- 13-inch MacBook Air with Retina display
- 13-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 15-inch MacBook Pro - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 21.5-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 27-inch iMac - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- iMac Pro
- Mac mini - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- 11-inch iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation)