With Apple Watch Nike SE, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio-Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music(2) and stay connected without your phone.(1) Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.(3) And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and straps.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- New, more customisable Nike watch faces
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone(1)
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design(4)
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification(5)
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks(2)
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Set up an Apple Watch for family members who don’t have an iPhone using Family Setup6
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist(7)
- International Emergency Calling from your watch(8)
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium cases
Apple Watch SE requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
(1) Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating service providers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
(2) Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
(3) Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
(4) ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
(5) The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
(6) Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating service providers and eligibility. Battery life varies by use and settings.
(7) Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
(8) The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/uk/watchos/feature-availability.