With Apple Watch Nike Series 5, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio-Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Built-in cellular lets you stream music and stay connected without your phone.(1) And there are exclusive Nike watch straps and watch faces optimised for the Always-On Retina display.
- GPS + Cellular(1)
- Always-On Retina display
- ECG app(4)
- Electrical and optical heart sensors
• Built-in compass
- Emergency SOS(5)
- International Emergency Calling(6)
- S5 SiP with up to 2x faster 64-bit dual-core processor(2)
- watchOS 6 with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Nike Sport Band or Nike Sport Loop
- Exclusive Nike watch faces
Selection may vary; Some straps are sold separately. Apple Watch Series 5 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 13 or later.
(1) Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support business accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
(2) Compared with Apple Watch Series 3.
(3) ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
(4) The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/uk/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
(5) Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile data connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
(6) The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions see apple.com/uk/watchos/feature-availability.