With Apple Watch Nike Series 7 and the built-in Nike Run Club app, you can track your workouts and
listen to Guided Runs. Listen to music from your watch for motivation. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility. And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and straps.
- Use the built-in Nike Run Club app to stay motivated with Challenges and Guided Runs
- Run in style with the Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- Get exclusive Nike watch faces
- Always-On Retina display has nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design3
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app(1)
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere(2)
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications(4)
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new tai chi and Pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- All-day battery life and faster charging5
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers(6)
Apple Watch Series 7 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
(1) Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
(2) The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/uk/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
(3) Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
(4) Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
(5) Apple Watch All-Day Battery Life testing was conducted by Apple in August 2021 using pre- production Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices were tested with pre-release software. Battery life varies by use, network coverage, configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. See apple.com/uk/batteries
and apple.com/uk/watch/battery.html for more information.
(6) Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. £9.99/month after trial. Offer valid for three months
after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see apple.com/uk/promo/pdf/EN_UK_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf.
(7) Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating network providers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en- gb/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
(8) Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/uk/watch/cellular for participating network providers and eligibility.
(9) Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile data connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
(10) The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/uk/watchos/feature-availability.
(11) A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.