See how much you move, exercise and stand daily, and track every way you work out. Listen to your favourite music. Text, call and email. Pay for lunch, and get a tap when it’s time to turn while getting directions. Series 3 lets you do it all, right from your wrist.
- Keep motivated by tracking your daily activity on Apple Watch and seeing trends on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance, plus new tai chi and Pilates
- Get high and low heart rate notifications1
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help from your watch2
- Take calls and reply to texts, straight from your wrist
- View notifications at a glance on the Retina display
- Sync music, podcasts and audiobooks to your watch and enjoy them on the go
- Swimproof design3
- watchOS 8 features new workout types and enhancements to Messages
Apple Watch Series 3 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
(1) Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
(2) Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile data connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
(3) Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.