When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, just one phone call can help answer questions on a wide range of topics, including how-to questions about iLife, iWork and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
One stop for expert technical support:
- Direct access to Apple experts.
- Onsite service for desktop computers.
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world.
Additional Apple hardware service options for:
- Your Mac computer.
- Included accessories such as the power adapter.
- Apple memory (RAM).
- Apple USB SuperDrive (for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro with Retina display, iMac and Mac mini).
- Apple display purchased with your Mac.
Software support included:
- Using the OS X operating system.
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork.
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks.