Better sound in the palm of your hand.
- Big sound - with deep bass - for a full-range listening experience.
- Wireless and ultra-compact so you can take Bose® sound anywhere.
- Built-in speakerphone lets you take calls out loud.
- Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth® pairing, so it's super easy.
- Rechargeable battery plays up to 10 hours.
Plays where you play.
The SoundLink® Mini speaker II is small and light enough to tuck into your bag. It weighs in at just 0.67 kg. Its low profile lets you place it almost anywhere and provides a low center of gravity that makes it nearly impossible to tip over.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 10 hours of playtime, and charges with most USB power sources. At home, you can listen indefinitely by keeping the unit on the charging cradle. The battery charges as you listen and the speaker is always ready to grab and go.
SoundLink® Mini II has a range of about 9 m, so you can enjoy the sound you want without wires. Voice prompts talk you through pairing with your smartphone, iPad® or other Bluetooth® device, making it easier than ever. And the speaker remembers the most recent eight devices you've used, so reconnecting is even simpler.
Big performance, small size.
You might not expect sound this rich from a speaker this small, but the SoundLink® Mini speaker II is something new. You don't have to sacrifice performance for portability. Proprietary technologies and an innovative driver configuration combine to deliver full-range sound—including deep lows—in an ultra-compact package. It lets you take your music to places it's never been before.
Easy operation, elegant design.
The SoundLink® Mini speaker II is designed for sleek simplicity. Its single-piece aluminium casing is both attractive and durable. The speaker features power and volume buttons—you control all other functions from your Bluetooth® device.
- Charging cradle recharges the battery, serves as a convenient home base for your speaker and it lets you play while it charges.
- Wall charger can be plugged into the cradle or directly into the speaker.
- Auxiliary port lets you connect other audio sources, like an MP3 player.
- USB port allows for software updates to ensure ongoing Bluetooth® device compatibility.