iPhone 12. Beautifully bright 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display.(1) Ceramic Shield with 4x better drop performance.(2) Incredible low-light photography with Night mode on all cameras. Cinema-grade Dolby
Vision video recording, editing and playback. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. 5G capable.(3) And new MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging.(4) Let the fun begin.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display(1)
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- 5G capable(3)
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras, Night mode, Deep Fusion,
- Smart HDR 3, and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance(5)
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging(4)
- iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips and more
(1) The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches
diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(2) Claim based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
(3) Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected network
providers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and network. For details on 5G support, contact your
provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/cellular.
(4) Accessories are sold separately.
(5) iPhone 12 is splash, water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions
with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes).
Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a
result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and
drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty
- As part of Apple’s efforts to reach its environmental goals, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones or purchase these accessories separately.
- When you buy iPhone 12 (PRODUCT)RED, Apple will contribute directly to the Global Fund to fight AIDS.