Smarter on the inside
- A faster processor enables support for Dolby Atmos and creates two new audion paths for a virtual sound experience.
More beautiful on the outside
- Updated with a precisely perforated grille, Beam looks just as good as it sounds and blends seamlessly into your home.
Exceptional sound all around
Five powerful speakers fill your space from wall to wall with crisp highs, vibrant bass, and impressive depth.
Dolby Atmos maps sounds in space for a 3D effect so you experience planes as if they're flying overhead, hear footsteps moving across the room, and feel the score all around you.
- Requires a TV that supports Dolby Atmos and Atmos-encoded content.
Crystal clear dialogue
Oscar-winning sound engineers helped fine-tune the soundbar to make sure you hear every word and can always follow the story. For even greater clarity when characters whisper or the action intensifies, turn on Speech Enhancement in the Sonos app.
High Quality, even at low volumes
Advanced audio processing ensures balanced sound from wall to wall at any volume level. When you want to watch TV but need to keep it down, turn on Night Sound in the app to reduce the intensity of loud effects and enhance quieter ones.
Made for music
Stream music, radio, audiobooks and podcasts from all your favourite services with detailed stereo sound that fills the room.
Breeze through setup
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in minutes with only two cables and step-by-step guidance from the Sonos app.
Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of the room so your content always sounds just the way it should.
Freedom of control
- Sonos App - Connect all your streaming services, discover new music on Sonos Radio, and personalise settings.
- TV Remote - The soundbar syncs with your existing remote for streamlined control and no extra clutter.
- Touch - Tap or swipe the top of the soundbar to pause the music, adjust the volume, skip a track and more.
- AirPlay2 - Send sound directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to Sonos using AirPlay 2, and ask Siri to turn it up from your devices.
- Hands-free help - Ask Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to set timers, check the news, control your smart home devices and more.
Surround sound, simplified
Get an even more immersive experience with a subwoofer and rear speakers. Everything connects quickly and easily over WiFi.
Mix and match speakers to build the system you want over time. Simply add on when you're ready and enjoy listening all around your home and beyond.